Our company understands the fact that clients will need revisions to modify their orders and in doing so, get the best quality work they desire. Therefore, we have decided to let you know how it all works, hence, the revision policy.
Our clients can request to have a paper revised free of charge as many times as necessary for a 14-day Revision Period for Papers less than 30 pages and a 30-day period for papers more than 30 pages from the final deadline in our system.NOTE:
In case a request for revision is not submitted within the stated period, we accept the fact that the client is satisfied with the paper and requires no further actions to be taken in regards to the Paper unless extra payment is provided or a new order is placed.
Mentioned below are the revision terms:
- Initial instructions should coincide with the instructions for the final revision. Otherwise, a client will have to pay 60% of the original service fee to modify the initial instructions.
- If a client would like to request a revision, it should be done by the order page.
- The period for free revisions for every order is no more than a 14-day for Papers less than 30 pages and a 30-day period for papers more than 30 pages from the final deadline in our system. If a client needs further revisions after this time limit, an additional payment will be needed.
- You do not have to wait until the end of your deadline to ask for a revision if your paper was delivered earlier.
- Clients may not ask for a writer working on a current order to be reassigned unless the client can prove the necessity to reassign the writer.
- A dispute may be opened only after finishing one revision for urgent tasks with a short deadline period (less than 48 hours) and after finishing at least two revisions for tasks with a deadline period of more than two days.
- On each separate revision request, the client is supposed to specify the revision deadline. If no deadline is specified, the client should expect to receive the revised paper not less than 24 hours after revision instructions have been received.
- If a client has unresolved disputes, he or she loses the right to free revisions.
Having our clients’ complete satisfaction as our primary goal, we always try to deliver the final product that meets all expectations of our customers without any exceptions.